[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Gibbs blows off some steam from a particularly frustrating case. High-powered rifle shooting kind of violence but it's directed at a target, not a person.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 725 Read: 1534
Published: 10/01/2006 Updated: 10/01/2006
Story Notes:
All US Marines are first and foremost Riflemen. They are trained from day one how to handle and use a rifle properly and accurately. PMI stands for Post Marksman Instructor. A spotter is the one who's beside the shooter, with a high-powered scope, confirming the shot. Getting the dope on the rifle means adjusting its sights from its zeroed position so that it fires accurately in the current conditions. A kill-book is quite literally, a written record of a sniper's confirmed kills as well as possibles and shots fired, and the climate conditions for each shot. The words in between the lines are the actual Rifleman's Creed of the United States Marine Corps.

1. Stress Reliever by Keeter [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs blows off some steam from a particulary frustrating case. The violence warning was the only category that would fit. Lots of high-powered rifle shooting kind of violence, but only directed at a target.