[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Part Two of the story Kidnapped. Abby has amnesia and the team tries to help her regain her memories.
Rated: PG
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3180 Read: 3974
Published: 10/27/2006 Updated: 10/30/2006
Story Notes:
The part at the end with ** around it is not my work. It is a partial quote from "Yankee White".
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Just like everyone else, I'm borrowing them for a story or two...or three...five...twenty...

1. Kidnapped Part 2 by Miniola [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Part Two of the story Kidnapped. Abby has amnesia and the team tries to help her regain her memories.

2. Run Her Memory by Miniola [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
They try to jog her memory, but to no avail. Gibbs is still blaming himself for the whole ordeal.

3. A Change of Outfits by Miniola [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
McGee takes Abby to her place before they go to work. The title says it all mostly.

4. Abby's Lab by Miniola [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva's been told to take Abby to her lab, show her around, etc. In the process she explains what happened to Abby.

5. Lunch With DiNozzo by Miniola [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The title says it all. Abby has lunch with DiNozzo and the conflict is solved.