[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Leaving the kids to all go back in one car, tired of their squabbling, Gibbs choose to drives just Ducky back from a conference. Ducky, having been given the map, navigates them via the pretty route, which would have been fine, except Gibbs's car skids of the road and breaks down; and his cell phone won't work in the area. He suggests that the kids will wonder where they are, and his oldest and closet friend's answer stuns him and makes him re-evaluate their relationship.
Rated: G
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Friendship, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4396 Read: 1814
Published: 02/25/2007 Updated: 02/25/2007
Story Notes:
I don't own these characters, nor am I making any money from them. I merely borrow them from time to time.

1. It Might Have Something To Do With by AA [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Leaving the kids to all go back in one car, tired of their squabbling, Gibbs choose to drives just Ducky back from a conference. Ducky, having been given the map, navigates them via the pretty route, which would have been fine, except Gibbs's car skids of the road and breaks down; and his cell phone won't work in the area. He suggests that the kids will wonder where they are, and his oldest and closet friend's answer stuns him and makes him re-evaluate their relationship.