[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Gibbs appreciated the true caring smile
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Drama
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Homophobia, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2340 Read: 14574
Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 12/28/2005
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Various Executives, Producers, Writers and Studio's who have more lawyers on retainer than I want to mess with – own them. I'm just borrowing them for a few moments and promise to return them to NCIS headquarters.

Beta: Calypso

Author's Note: I went a bit AU on it because to me the story really worked if DiNozzo was still a Detective. Also in one NCIS episode Kate asked. "How did you get in NCIS?" DiNozzo smiles as he looked at her and says. "I smiled."
Author's Note 2: I'm going on the theory that Gibbs has been NCIS for twenty years as stated once on the show that he had been working over nineteen. So he could have a boy in his twenties if born when hew as 18 and couldn't keep it.

Challenge: Secret Santa for Dru/Asato: Gibbs has to go to the hospital because his son has been beaten to an inch of his life. The young man is the result of a high school love (Gibbs and his girlfriend were not allowed to keep the baby, but Gibbs found his son and kept in touch). The young man was beaten by marines who went gay bashing. How does Gibbs react? What are his true feelings? (for his son and…)

1. A Caring Smile by Bj Jones [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs appreciated the true caring smile